Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fragments of Black

No longer caring for a world cold and desolate
which left me cold and desolate
With pages tearing, the epic tale saw devastation
with my soul tearing, saw my spirit in devastation
The words rushing torrents into a bottomless chasm,
where corpses utter one silent scream
Once an unbound imagination, now fallen into a bottomless chasm,
my mind trapped forever in one silent scream
Light of day by the night swallowed, peace as a glass puzzle shattered
My playful banter by hate swallowed, soft comfort in life shattered
The cold, lifeless machine, monotonously grinding, uncreation its very existence
The very marrow of my chilled bones grinding, with the knowledge of such purposeless existence
In a universe with nothing but black holes of the hearts of man to fill its stygian void,
good times yet to come long gone, giving hearth to the pandemonium brought into being
The woeful boding of terrors from inside life’s colossal void;
these fragments of black are the tattered remains of my quintessential being…

No comments:

Post a Comment